- This event has passed.
Virtual Travel Series – Paris!
September 23, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
A Unique Jewish Tour of Paris – Jewish life/history/food and more
Our tour guide, Karen Reb Rudel, will show you Jewish Paris as you’ve never seen it before, even if you have been to Paris many times. In our series of four lectures, Karen will guide us through the following topics:
Lunch in Paris with Karen: Thurs. Sept. 23 @ 12 noon-1:30pm EDT (6-7:30pm GMT)
Piece de Resistance: Thurs. Oct. 21 @ 1:30-300pm EST (7:30-9pm GMT)
French Food Frenzy with a Kosher twist: Thurs. Nov 18 @ 12 noon-1:30pm EST (6-7:30pm GMT)
Secrets of the Left Bank: Thurs. Dec. 9 @ 12 noon-1:30pm EST (6-7:30pm GMT)
Lunch in Paris with Karen:
Includes Le Marais: the main Jewish neighborhood in Paris
• Place des Vosges
• Hotel de Sully
• Famous synagogue of Hector Guimard
• Oldest synagogue in Paris
• Musée Carnavalet (exterior)
• SHOAH Holocaust Memorial & Museum
Registrants will receive recipes, movie, and book recommendations.
Recordings available for 48 hours
- June 27 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDTVirtual Event
- July 5 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDTVirtual Event
- July 6 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDTVirtual Event