Join your Classi Lectures Founder, Sue Walsh,
and art and food expert, Patrick Bade,
for a fun-filled, cultural, gastronomic, and fabulous time in Paris.
Thurs. Nov. 3 – Wed. Nov. 9, 2022
Exhibitions we will visit include:
• Edvard Munch at the Musee D’Orsay
• Walter Sickert at the Petit Palais (a prominent figure in the transition from Impressionism to Modernism)
• Elsa Schiaparelli at the Musee des Arts Decoratifs (you know her stunning evening dresses & amazing style)
• Nissim de Camondo Museum
• Private arrival transfer from airport to hotel
• Six nights accommodation with breakfast staying in a double room (single or double occupancy) at the 4****+ Hotel Royal Saint Honore in excellent location near the Opera
• A Welcome & Farewell dinner including wine in local restaurants
• Flea market and food market tour – dinner (perhaps) “Chez Patrick” and to see his collection
• A Paris travel card
• Entrances for exhibitions
• The services of Patrick Bade as tour lecturer
• Time for Shopping, Food & Fun..& much more..
Fantastic meals at great (and not expensive) places Patrick knows.
Walk the streets of the Marais, explore Montmartre, the Left Bank, the “Passages”, and the Flea market with Patrick.
Find out where he gets the best art bargains.. and much more!
and lots of ideas and suggestions for your free time.
You are welcome to make your own flight arrangements and add on more time.
Cost is $5,300 Cdn or $3,500 Pounds Sterling
Please email Sue at email@example.com if you will be in Paris and want to join us!
BTW great air deals now at AC & KLM.