- Does not include Opera
- Subscription will automatically renew on your signup date
- Subscription can be canceled at any time in the Members’ page
AN EASY WAY TO PAY – MONTHLY or ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
Wonderful variety of new lectures!
About $4/lecture for Members!
Classi Members get access to past recordings ANYTIME in Members’ Area on website.
No more need to request recordings.
$40/month or $400/year
Take a look at the Fall 2023 line-up of Great Lectures
- The previous pastry Chef from Scaramouche comes to Classi Lectures!
Joanne Yolles: Beautiful Baking… a demo and stories from Behind the Scenes.
- Lydia Bauman on brilliant women – Gwen Johns, Alice Neel
- Patrick Bade with Modigliani and Gertrude Stein & Picasso
- Rena Tobey delights with Artists depicting New York
Fabulous History with:
- Carolyn Perry: Alexander the Great – His Life, Times, and Art
- Trudy Gold on “Wicked Women” – Catherine de Medici, Lucrezia Borgia followed by The Jews of Poland
- Joseph Benatov: The Jews of the Balkans
Authors Gill Paul & Renee Rosen: on Intrigues & Power in the Cosmetic Industry – Helena Rubinstein, Elizabeth Arden, and Estee Lauder
- Jordan Klapman: Influential Canadian Singer-Songwriters
- Laura Ranieri Roy: The Fabulous Queens of Ancient Egypt
- Helen Fry: Her new Book coming out in November “Women in Intelligence”
- Olivier Courteaux: France and the Habsburgs: a clash of empires
- Oct. 23: “Birnam Wood” by Eleanor Catton with Janna Nadler
- Nov. 27: “Horse” by Geraldine Brooks with Cathy Tile
- Jan. 8, 2024: “Daughters of the New Year” by E. M. Tran with Ruby Newman
- Feb. 12, 2024: “The Postcard” by Anne Berest with Cathy Tile
- Apr. 8, 2024: Book tbd with Ruby Newman
- & planning lots more for next year